CNC Control System for Machine Tool Applications
The WinDelta Control system is a PC-based, fully closed loop CNC control solution featuring advanced motion control, built-in software PLC, and a Windows-based HMI. The CNC hardware can be configured for up to 5-axis simultaneous motion control using an analog voltage command interface or an optional digital interface. The system includes standard built-in motion, PLC, and HMI modules, with the capability for custom development.
- Support 5-axis simultaneous machining
- Fits the discontinuous blocks into a smooth-curve path.
- Improve the path symmetry.
- Advance the ability to resist the resonance of machines.
- Support 3D tool length compensation feature.
- Tool tip always on the perpendicular against product contour. (RTCP)